Ninh Binh Trekking Tour - CVT11
Travel Route: Hanoi - Ninh Binh (Tam Coc + Hang Mua + Am Tiem Cave + Van Long Nature Reserve) - Hanoi
Within 3 days, you will trek the scenic Trang An World Heritage Complex and enjoy 2-hour sampan boat ride in Tam Coc, between the sheer karst formations.
Beside the peaceful countryside of rice fields, rivers and limestone mountains, you will dicover the tropical flora system in the oldest national park of Vietnam - Cuc Phuong.
In addition to the forest trek, you are ale to visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Center where you will witness many colorful langurs of Vietnam...
- Day 1: Hanoi - Ninh Binh (Tam Coc)
- Day 2: Hang Mua - Tuyet Tinh Coc - Van Long Nature Reserve
- Day 3: Cuc Phuong National Park - Hanoi
Trekking approx.: 8km/ Sampan boat: 1.5 hours
nlcuded meals: Lunch, Dinner
Trekking approx.: 7km/ Boat ride: 1.5 hours.
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Accommodation with daily breakfasts
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Expert English speaking tour guides
- Private air-conditioned transport per itinerary
- Sightseeing tickets per itinerary
- Bottled water on the vehicle
- Travel insurance
- International flight tickets
- Drinks and other meals
- Hotel in Hanoi (Optional)
- Visa arrangement
- Tips and gratuities
- Others that not mentioned clearly in the inclusion above.
This sample itinerary is designed for private arrangement. In order to get the pricing information, please send us an INQUIRY and let us know some information about your travel plan such as travel date, number of people traveling together, accommodation standard and so on. There are a number of factors which will influence the prices; these include the standard of accommodations, the season...
Private Custom TourThis is a sample tour based on private arrangements that can be customized to your specific needs and of course, it can be combined with the places you would like to see, should these places be missing in our itinerary suggestions.
Please click on the “Send Inquiry” tab and let us know what we should do to make the itinerary suit you the b