Mu Cang Chai Trek - CVT13
Travel Route: Hanoi - Mu Cang Chai - Hanoi
For the place being about 1000 meters above sea level, the steep hills make it almost impossible to grow rice fields like those in the delta. Thus local residences grow their own rice on the terraced fields, for the purpose of preventing water from flowing downhill.
These terraced fields lying among rugged green mountain valleys, under clear blue sky or a mysterious and thin fog layer, bring to eyes an imposing scenery.
During harvesting season, ready crops transitioned to yellow, while new crops still remain in their green color. The scenery is a big attraction to photographer and trekkers.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Khau Pha Pass - Mu Cang Chai
- Day 2: Mu Cang Chai - Ngoc Chien
- Day 3: Mu Cang Chai - Hanoi
Trekking appro.: 3 Km
Inlcuded meals: Lunch, Dinner
Get picked up at the end of the trek and transfer to Ngoc Chien Valley (1 hour away) and visit an interesting hot spring. At this community, the ethnic Thai people are still keep the naked bathing custom. You'are able to have a dip to enjoy the warm bath before making your way to Mu Cang Chai's Ecolodge. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Trekking approx.: 12 Km
Included meals: Breakfast, Simple Picnic Lunch, Dinner
Lunch is at a local restaurant on the way.
Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi between 5:00p.m. and 5:30p.m. to end the adventure.
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Private A/c transportation per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Local way leader (when needed)
- 1 night at a local home-stay
- 1 night at an eco-lodge
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Hot spring fee at Ngoc Chien
- Bottled water in the vehicle
- Travel insurance (Compulsory)
- Drinks and other meals
- Accommodation in Hanoi (Optional)
- Airport transfers (Optional)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses and others not mentioned clearly in the Inclusion List